Star Citizen Free Fly Event

15 Apr 2018 04:04 15 Apr 2018 04:07 by bigwookie.
    Topic Author
    Star Citizen Free Fly Event #42934

It’s a big universe out there…Be the center of it.

Star Citizen is a massively multiplayer space sim from gaming visionary Chris Roberts, that lets you explore a seamless persistent universe chock full of potential exploits, breathless adventures, and harrowing encounters. You’ll feel the white-knuckle thrill of combat, behold the weird majesty of alien moons, interact with a variety of fascinating characters, and face the unique challenge of building a life in space, in the year 2948. More information about the game can be found here.

While the Alpha version of the game is available to download and play now, Star Citizen is currently in active development, with additional features and updates being released as the process continues.

To begin your adventure, you would normally pledge for one of our starter packages, which gets you a user-friendly ship and digital game access. But for a limited time, we’re giving prospective Citizens the chance to get into the ‘verse and take some of our ships and vehicles, both new and iconic, for a complimentary spin. So, what are you waiting for, rookie? Jump in the cockpit, fire her up, and start flying.

If you want to keep your adventure going after the Free Fly has come to an end, head to the pledge store for one of our discounted Starter Packs.

Get into Star Citizen, April 13-16, 2018 for FREE!

With the access code below, you’ll be able to explore the Star Citizen Universe in a number of ships and vehicles: Get into the fight with the Mustang, enjoy the versatility of the trusty Aurora MR, haul freight like a pro (or steal it like a pirate) with the Cutlass Black, and tear it up planetside in the newly released Cyclone.

The code will also grant you access to Arena Commander, where you can hone your dogfighting skills, and Star Marine, where you can engage in intense FPS action. Simply follow the steps outlined below, and we’ll see you in the ‘verse.

PROMOCODE: GETINTOTHEVERSE

"With the things I've done in my life, oh, I know I'm going to burn in hell. So I sure as shit ain't afraid to burn here on Earth."
    bigwookie
    SOE Founder
    SOE Founder
    More
    Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: LeopardGecko
    Time to create page: 0.793 seconds