Sparky is back

11 Jan 2017 23:22
Topic Author
Sparky is back #42532
It's been six-ten long years brothers but I'm back and can't wait to hear all your queer voices once again .
Hope you are all smashing the crap out of them keyboards playing that :BOOM: SQUAD game?
Wookie you still living in that great big Mansion?!
SOE-Sparky
SOE Member
SOE Member
More

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jan 2017 09:29
Sparky is back #42533
You go out to get a news paper and don't come back for years, what about the children Sparky, the children!

Only queer voices round here are all the blouse wearing, poodle walking (cat owners), pimms drinking, southern poofdas. I'm so macho and masculine I may grow a moustache.

I try not to talk to much about the mansion as the little people get jels, I just say i need to relax after eating were its really because it takes time to get from the dinning room in the east wing to the games room in the west wing.

Welcome back thou, could you not remember your old login details?

"With the things I've done in my life, oh, I know I'm going to burn in hell. So I sure as shit ain't afraid to burn here on Earth."
bigwookie
SOE Founder
SOE Founder
More

12 Jan 2017 10:42
Sparky is back #42534
Welcome back dude.

LeopardGecko
SOE Member
SOE Member
More

18 Jan 2017 06:49
Topic Author
Sparky is back #42542
Glad you're keeping fit Wookie with walking between East and West wing of your pad or have you gone got you're self a mobility scooter.

Yes your right it was a bit extreme of me to walk out for that news paper that day many years ago but it felt good not having to pay for them little bastards ! All this time.
Any case the eldest has grown up now and is a games type programmer and has just been working on this new technology with eye motion detection (which has been released) , he is personally for his own gains testing it with Arma 3 trying to move it into gaming world the lucky little/big fucker !
Haha it makes me laugh and cry , something that was my hobby and a past time pleasure is now something he is getting paid to do .
There is no justice in this world... Well for me any case.

Well yes and no , I thought you had moved websites and my login details where obsolete. Then found my old login but could not remember the password.

Thanks Gecko
SOE-Sparky
SOE Member
SOE Member
More

18 Jan 2017 07:44
Sparky is back #42545
Nope, same website since 2005 just changed the url from "the-soe" to "soe-squad" so everything everyone has ever posted is still here on in my file about them :P

I hope you're not using the same PC you had back then, what other games you playing at the moment?

"With the things I've done in my life, oh, I know I'm going to burn in hell. So I sure as shit ain't afraid to burn here on Earth."
bigwookie
SOE Founder
SOE Founder
More

25 Nov 2018 12:01
Sparky is back #42940
umm make it another 6-10 years are you then ?
killjoy
SOE Member
SOE Member
More

Moderators: LeopardGecko
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds